VANCOUVER, BC, October 29, 2021 – 3R Circuits Corporation (“3RC”) has established an advisory board and has held its inaugural meeting in Vancouver, BC.
The advisory board consists of the following:
- Professor Scott Dunbar, head of the mining engineering department at UBC and a director of Goldhaven Resources Corp.
- Professor Edouard Asselin, the Canada Research Chair in the Aqueous Processing of Minerals at UBC and one of the co-inventors of the Jetti process for primary sulphide deposits (the “holy grail” of the copper mining industry).
- D’Arcy Clifford has a 30+ year career in the nickel industry, including roles as Head of Marketing, Head of Supply chain and Director of Product Research for Vale’s Global Base Metals business (Nickel & Copper).
- Rob Pockar is an engineer, earth scientist, and former CEO of Matrix Solutions, a Canadian environmental, regulatory and engineering consultancy operating internationally.
- Professor Wenying Liu from UBC’s materials engineering department and its globally renowned hydrometallurgy group.
- Peter van der Gracht has a senior career commercializing early-stage technologies in the mining sector and numerous other high-tech industries.
Commenting on today’s announcement, Rachael Simister, 3RC’s President, said, “It’s a privilege to be surrounded by a group of people who can bring a diverse range of perspectives to the technology-market matches that we’re building within 3RC. Located in Vancouver, we’re fortunate to be able to draw on incredible local expertise, but it’s also really interesting to see how we’ve succeeded in capturing the attention of experts from further afield. I’d like to express my deep appreciation to the entire group for such a successful initial meeting, and I look forward to many more in the future.