NUMBER OF EMPLOYEES
NUMBER OF PERFORMANCE TRIALS
THE PATRONUS PIPELINE
Patronus is a defence materials company focusing on protecting people and property from harm. Patronus develops materials that are protective, adaptive and lightweight so they are effective in military, transportation, sports and personal protection applications.
Patronus is founded on intellectual property that was developed by BAE Systems, and transferred to Canada under a defence procurement transaction led by former UK Diplomat, Martin Cronin. Combining material simulation and process modelling with material science, the team has developed a range of defence materials used for lightweight personnel and vehicular protection.
- Patronus is differentiated by the survivability and weight of its products
- Patronus reduces in-service logistics costs and enables much longer active duty
- Lightweight protective materials that are flexible and easily conformable to complex form factors
- Personal protection
- Sports protection
- Long material development cycles
- Personalization of protective systems
- Long procurement cycles