Gemina is a clinical-stage bio-sensing company focuses on the development of fast, affordable and accurate diagnostics that are designed to offer clinical-grade testing at home or at work.
Gemina is founded on transformative bio-chemistry developed by Robert Greene and was spun-out from Ecomine Technologies in 2020. Dual-affinity biomolecules have been shown to be effective in detecting COVID-19 antigens and may have wide applications in the detection of respiratory, infectious and sexually-transmitted diseases.
- Differentiated accuracy and limit of detection profile to address limitations of rapid testing
- Gemina is enabling both quantitative testing (how much), and multi-target testing (multiple diseases)
- A “universal binding” platform to bring accurate, rapid point of care testing into the next generation of diagnosis and wellbeing monitoring
- In-Vitro Diagnostics for Human Health ($83B)
- At home testing segment ($8B by 2027)
- Point of care segment ($11B) (>$100B)
- Agrochemicals ($55B)
- Highly competitive environment chain
- Complex manufacturing and supply
- Differentiated product requirement